Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Favorite


These two are peas in a pod for sure!  I love watching these cousins together because they glow.  It reminds me of being with my cousin when we were little, such a special kind of friendship.

I snapped this pic of them last week at the end of a very fun day together and in the middle of a pretty awesome Just Dance session.  When it came time to capturing this moment, I immediately reached for some Crate Paper and set to work.

FRIDAY FAVORITE... Crate Paper's Fourteen Collection!


If you've seen any of my recent posts, you already know I can't get enough of the Fourteen collection.  I also used a Maya Road stick pin and doily, American Crafts transparent letters (love these too!), some washi, mist, and sequins.


And, as mentioned in this video, I put the leftover heart die cuts to use in this next layout featuring lots more Crate.



I stitched them, with an old Jenni Bowlin ticket, right to the page on top of some painting and stamping.  I used a few background stamps from PTI's Background Basics Hearts set.


Other products used: AC thickers, Basic Grey alphas, Tim Holtz mini clip, Jillibean Soup sticker, a craft die cut from my stash, and of course, some washi.

Wishing you a very Happy Friday!  Thanks so much for coming by!

1 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful layouts. Both pics are so cute but the picture on the 2nd one is simply beautiful.