Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Boy Crazy

 
Yes I am crazy for this little boy!  I'm also crazy for My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy collection!  I love anything and everything from My Mind's Eye and this collection is just perfect for scrapping my little guy right now.


This layout is newly created for the My Mind's Eye/Gossamer Blue guest designer contest with products almost entirely from the Boy Crazy collection.  I may need to buy these papers and embellishments in bulk.  Seriously.  It's perfect for capturing the essence of life as a 5 year old boy!

Just check out that robot, is he not the cutest??  I jazzed him up a little bit by stamping him onto the Seeing Stars paper and then paper piecing him together with some foam adhesive.  I also added a touch of glossy accents to his eyes and buttons.  The stamp set is lots of fun.  You can catch a few more glimpses of it on the layout with the rocket and gears stamped onto the background.  I can't wait to ink this set up again!

I used a few different patterned papers here to mat the photo, add a layered border at the top edge, and two little pieces to ground the robot.  I also dipped into the coordinating washi tape, such fun patterns, enamel dots, stickers, and decorative buttons.



Thanks so much to My Mind's Eye and Gossamer Blue for hosting this fun contest!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

3 comments:

MME said...

Thank you so much for entering!

Sandy Ang said...

what a lovely layout

gale said...

Adorable! I love this line too-that robot is sweet and funny but your little guy is such a cutie.