Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Happy Little Life & Friday Favorite


I love this phrase, happy little life, that is sprinkled throughout the Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic collection.  I knew that I wanted to use it as the title for this layout, but couldn't find a piece from the collection that matched with what I was creating, or that I haven't already used :), so I simply recreated it with some rub-ons and one of the die cut tags from the collection.



Is she not adorable?!  Love this peanut, my best friend's new little bundle, and I LOVE Dear Lizzy products- this week's Friday Favorite!!!

I cannot wait to get my hands on the new lines released at CHA, but in the meantime, I'm happily creating away with what I have left of the older lines.  So many fabulous patterned papers, phrases, journaling cards, chipboard pieces, embellishments, and stickers.  Love. Them. All!  Not only am I using it on layouts, but you'll see a lot of these products in my Project Life work as well.



I apologize if the photos seem a little dim today, but the cool grey calm before the big blizzard, was not creating the best lighting for photography today!

It seems mother nature is trying to recreate the blizzard of '78 that I was born in 35 years ago.  Looks like I'll be spending my birthday scrapping away and sipping on cocoa under a few feet of snow. Ha!  Happy weekending!

1 comments:

gale said...

Oh my gosh-look at that cute grin! I love this layout-perfect for that sweet photo.